All of the refurbished and new body fittings are installed, and the re-chromed bumpers and doorframes being positioned and adjusted.
Complete electrical systems are installed with new or refurbished wiring harnesses and components.
A brief visit to our trim shop at this point takes place to install a new headlining, as well as the front and rear screens.
The mechanical build is then carried out, with the synchronized refurbishment of the key components vital to ensure a cohesive rebuild framework. The key stages are:
- Powder-coated front suspension rebuilt with new components and overhauled rear axle installation
- Braking system installed, including master cylinders, servos, pipework, pedal gear, discs and calipers
- Fuel system, pipework and tank fitted
- Full engine bay refit, allowing the rebuilt engine and overhauled gearbox to be installed
- Cooling and exhaust systems installed
This stage culminates in a fully functional car, allowing the final visit to our trim shop. New Wilton carpets are handmade for the car, with all the leather replaced by craftsmen with over 30 years’ experience of Aston Martin trim work.